Afton CSD is excited to expand the use of Office 365 to include Microsoft Teams (similar to Google Classroom). Teams integrates a video conferencing solution as well other communications options like posts and chats. It offers easy access to Class Notebooks for content sharing and collaboration. Teachers can also post assignments through Teams. Teachers will guide students as to how Teams will be used in their specific classroom, but to get you started, please check out the videos below. We will continue to add resources to the district website under the Parent and Student pages. Please keep in mind, this is new for both staff and students so everyone will be learning together!
How to choose the correct MEETING.
- Stream link: https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/cc5bfc71-90df-4715-a412-dfba7188499d
- Youtube link: https://youtu.be/fZbXLj4QhK8
How to save a document (best practice) and then ATTACH that doc to an assignment in Teams.
- Stream: https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/176da67d-22e4-4d1d-9987-3df1f9795da5
- Youtube: https://youtu.be/VgUiY6CDukI
How to collaborate with, or send work to another person using the ‘Share’ option in Microsoft
- Stream: https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/a80593f2-f399-4f02-9b02-ed1bb6892749
- Youtube: https://youtu.be/GixU8t-xhC0
How to create a shortcut
- Stream: https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/6dc74417-edc9-474b-913d-29a05755041c
- Youtube: https://youtu.be/7e34vvTRfcQ
How to split your screen (and work on 2 things at once)
- Stream: https://web.microsoftstream.com/video/a32f5d2e-1d98-4fe6-add3-12558f80973a
- Youtube: https://youtu.be/zNjTnozmhaw